Lead or co-founder of a number of organisations – commercial, charitable, or not-for-profit.
Created sports-focused advocacy, communications and events agency Three Lines Sport in 2008. Currently creating two new ventures in sports tech and mobile tech.
Leadership/Advisory and governance roles including:
– Chief Executive
– Executive and Non-Executive Director
– Parliamentary bodies counsel/advisor
– Charity Trustee board member
– Vice-Chairman of University of Cambridge Business School Alumni Advisory Council & Chairman of the Nominations Committee.
– London Chamber of Commerce Council Member.
– IPSE Board of Directors Nominations Committee Member; Governance Committee Member; Member of Council.
Looking to support new and established organisations to achieve their goals.
Hold three Masters degrees from two of the world’s leading universities:
– MEng, Mechanical Engineering (2:1), Imperial College London
– MPhil, Technology Policy, University of Cambridge
– MBA Candidate, University of Cambridge
Public Relations Diploma (Distinction), Chartered Institute of PR