*Note: As the first American Football Group dinner is yet to take place, pictures are from a different Parliamentary Group Dinner. The format is identical.
The Annual Charity Dinner for the UK Parliament’s All-Party Parliamentary Group for American Football takes takes place in the House of Lords Terrace marquee and is attended by Peers and MPs, Group supporters, Stakeholders in the game, and non-Parliamentary Members of the Group.
The dinner has a guest of honour from the sport, who speaks after dinner.
There is a standard arrangement to operate within Parliamentary rules and instruction:
- Recognition as supporter of the dinner.
- Associate Membership.
- An announcement on support, including a statement of thanks from Chairman and logo/link/details.
- Subsequent press release detailing monies raised for charity. Thanks will be provided from the Chairman or host Peer on the evening.
- A logo/link on all subsequent public emails for a calendar year
- A logo on the House of Lords invitation cards (which must be used by all guests), and details in accompanying letters.
- Places (up to 3 x tables of 10) including two on the top table depending on level. Note – the room holds a maximum of 132.
- Branding in both the terrace marque and Cholmondeley Room (anteroom where pre-meal drinks are served).
- Collateral on tables/chairs/take home on departure.
- Opportunity to address the room.
- Record details on the Group’s website as a supporter (logo/link on homepage; logo/link/details on the supporter page).
- Logos will be placed on all Group headed paper; used for all formal correspondence.
- Logos will be placed on all Group paper, used throughout the year for meetings.
- All photographs from the evening will be provided (restrictions on use apply).
Recognition of the relationship lasts for a calendar year and support is recorded on Group’s public register entry.
The UK Parliament’s All-Party Group for American Football has the singular remit to support the sport of American football.
For more information, or to make contact, visit www.parliamentary.football.
Parliamentary Groups receive no public money and are reliant on the goodwill of individuals and organisations outside Parliament to deliver its aims.
Below is the standard agreement but additional activities, ideas, and opportunities will be considered.
All support is agreed by Group Officers and is registered appropriately with the House of Commons authorities and is public.
A basic agreement includes:
- Recognition as a supporter of the Group on the Group’s website – homepage and supporter page, the latter with information.
- Announcement made by the Group including a statement of thanks from the Chairman and logo/link/details. sent to all Members of the Group and the sporting trade and national media.
- Logo/link on all subsequent public releases for a calendar year.
- Logo on all Group headed paper; used for all formal correspondence.
- Logo on all Group paper, including those used in meetings.
- Associate Membership,
- Offers to attend events. Collateral and the opportunity to speak may be provided at the discretion of Group Officers (Hon Sec will supply thoughts for consideration).
- Provided first opportunity for involvement in the Group’s Annual Dinner, taking place on the House of Lords Terrace Pavilion.
- Additional elements considered in line with Parliamentary rules and instruction, subject to Officer Approval.
- All agreements last for one calendar year.