CJBS EMBA 2019/21 Stash
Hope we have chance to meet at some point. If you would like to connect, I am on LinkedIn here.
Please read the points below, based on the questions/comments I have received and pre-empting others:
- I am not Ryder and Amies (or any other clothing store!). I’m doing this because I know PING and we have a lot of golfers in the 2020 cohort which started this process.
- This is bespoke teamwear. This is the choice available and it cannot be purchased anywhere else.
- The artwork has been approved by the School. It will be embroidered.
- I can’t cover postage!
- All prices are in GBP. I can’t do anything other than credit card payments.
- Receipts will be emailed and will come from MR Sport (brand name of my company).
- Depending on how people feel this goes, I can ask around other sports suppliers for different things – football or rugby jerseys; budgie smugglers; cycling or rowing etc.
- Women’s sizes are UK. I have added PING’s conversion/guide to both items.
- Men’s sizing is in cm and inches across the chest. I have added a diagram on where to measure.
- Please order by 1600 (UK) on Friday 4 December.
- Select the items and sizes you want. You can order as many things as you like.
- PING will send me all orders once complete. This could take two weeks.
- I will bag up and post asap once received. I suggest NOT paying for swift postage unless you are keen as it may take me several days to do this.
- I will prioritise those who are not in the UK to try to get to you for Christmas.
- You could have things posted to your college if you’re not in the UK.
- Import taxes may be applicable in your country.