*Note: As the first Rowing Group dinner is yet to take place, pictures are from a different Parliamentary Group Dinner. The format is identical.
The Annual Charity Dinner for the UK Parliament’s All-Party Parliamentary Group for Rowing takes takes place in the House of Lords Terrace marquee and is attended by Peers and MPs, Group supporters, Stakeholders in the game, and non-Parliamentary Members of the Group.
The dinner has a guest of honour from the sport, who speaks after dinner.
There is a standard arrangement to operate within Parliamentary rules and instruction:
- Recognition as supporter of the dinner.
- Associate Membership.
- An announcement on support, including a statement of thanks from Chairman and logo/link/details.
- Subsequent press release detailing monies raised for charity. Thanks will be provided from the Chairman or host Peer on the evening.
- A logo/link on all subsequent public emails for a calendar year
- A logo on the House of Lords invitation cards (which must be used by all guests), and details in accompanying letters.
- Places (up to 3 x tables of 10) including two on the top table depending on level. Note – the room holds a maximum of 132.
- Branding in both the terrace marque and Cholmondeley Room (anteroom where pre-meal drinks are served).
- Collateral on tables/chairs/take home on departure.
- Opportunity to address the room.
- Record details on the Group’s website as a supporter (logo/link on homepage; logo/link/details on the supporter page).
- Logos will be placed on all Group headed paper; used for all formal correspondence.
- Logos will be placed on all Group paper, used throughout the year for meetings.
- All photographs from the evening will be provided (restrictions on use apply).
Recognition of the relationship lasts for a calendar year and support is recorded on Group’s public register entry.