The UK Parliament’s All-Party Group for Rowing has the singular remit to support the sport of rowing.
For more information, or to make contact, visit www.parliamentaryrowing.org.
Parliamentary Groups receive no public money and are reliant on the goodwill of individuals and organisations outside Parliament to deliver its aims.
Below is the standard agreement but additional activities, ideas, and opportunities will be considered.
All support is agreed by Group Officers and is registered appropriately with the House of Commons authorities and is public.
A basic agreement includes:
- Recognition as a supporter of the Group on the Group’s website – homepage and supporter page, the latter with information.
- Announcement made by the Group including a statement of thanks from the Chairman and logo/link/details. sent to all Members of the Group and the sporting trade and national media.
- Logo/link on all subsequent public releases for a calendar year.
- Logo on all Group headed paper; used for all formal correspondence.
- Logo on all Group paper, including those used in meetings.
- Associate Membership,
- Offers to attend events. Collateral and the opportunity to speak may be provided at the discretion of Group Officers (Hon Sec will supply thoughts for consideration).
- Provided first opportunity for involvement in the Group’s Annual Dinner, taking place on the House of Lords Terrace Pavilion.
- Additional elements considered in line with Parliamentary rules and instruction, subject to Officer Approval.
- All agreements last for one calendar year.